What Brewers fans should be scared of:
- No Christian Yelich – this guy won the MVP last season. Missing a guy like that in a win or go home game is killer although it didn’t effect them when they ran off 18 of 20 towards the end of the regular season.
- Max Scherzer’s success against this Brewers lineup.
- The three game sweep to end the season against the Rockies. There’s an old saying that says, “you never want to shoot your load too early.”
What Nationals fans should be scared of:
- Max Scherzer allowed 4+ earned runs in each of his final 2 starts of the regular season.
- Their bullpen ranked 30 out of 30 in the Majors with a 5.66 earned run average.
- Road teams are 5-2 in NL Wild Card games since this playoff structure was put into place back in 2012.
There are pros and cons for each team in this game tonight but we have some information and stats that lead us to believe this game may be a one sided affair. You can get our official pick HERE.
Enjoy the game!